Blackberry Kush (Indica), GG4 (Hybrid), Crystal Coma (Sativa), Moby Dick (Sativa), Grape Ape (Indica), Blueberry (Indica), Rockstar (Indica), Bruce Banner (Hybrid), Platinum Blackberry (Hybrid), Blue Coma (Hybrid)
Pre-Rolled Co. – Blunt
Pre-Rolled Co. – Blunts are made using premium-grade cannabis. Every blunt has 1.2grams of a premium flower, in a smart-sealed glass tube. One Blunt Per Pack.
- Blackberry Kush (Indica, 21% THC)
Blackberry Kush has a very strong Kush aroma that is smooth-sweet and heady. But it is not as pungent as you would expect it to be. As for the taste, it tastes a lot as it smells. There is a pretty good reason why it is known as Blackberry Kush, it does have a berry taste to it after all. What is really amazing about Blackberry Kush is that you will require very little of it to get the high you want. However, smoking too much of the strain will make you sleep in no time.
- GG4 (Hybrid, 21% THC)
GG4 is a favourite of patients and breeders around the world for its super heavy effects and long-lasting high that will totally knock you flat out. The high comes on with a building effect, slowly filling your mind with a lifted euphoria and light creative energy. As your mind lifts higher and higher into happiness, an almost glue-like sense will kick in, leaving you mentally stuck in this blissful state and without a care in the world. This effect will soon spread throughout the rest of your body, leaving you hopelessly couch-locked and immovable for hours on end.
- Crystal Coma (Sativa, 21% THC)
Crystal Coma offers a high, unlike anything you may have experienced before. It manages to deliver a heady high that will uplift your mood in no time. Moreover, you will feel euphoric and happy which is perfect for individuals having a bad day. The high can easily last you anywhere in between two to five hours. You will feel energized and focused all the while sinking into a state of satisfaction. That being said, the strain is known for treating several medical conditions including stress, anxiety and even depression.
- Grape Ape (Indica, 20+% THC)
Grape Ape tastes and smells like sweet grapes, with a subtle berry flavor. Like its Purple ancestors, this strain develops a deep purple bud and leaves to go with its grape-like qualities. It’s most useful in treating chronic pain, including migraines and arthritis, though it also helps relieve anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
- Moby Dick (Sativa, 20+% THC) Moby Dick is a sativa-dominant hybrid. These heavy sativa genes create a strongly euphoric, creative high with an upbeat mood. The effects are great in treating depression, anxiety, pain, and muscle spasms. Moby Dick can also alleviate a lack of appetite. The overall effect is clear-headed but relaxing. The dominant smell and flavour when smoking Moby Dick are citrusy.
- Blueberry (Indica 22+% THC)
- Blueberry is a popular, flavor-forward indica hybrid with a strong genetic backbone. It is a three-way cross between an indica Afghani parent and sativa Thai and Purple Thai variant parents. Blueberry is distinguished by an unmistakable fresh blueberry smell and taste that have made it an enduring favorite. Blueberry is popular nationwide. It won top marks in the 2000?High Times?Cannabis Cup for Best Indica and best strain overall.
- Rockstar (Indica 22+% THC)
- Easing tension, loosening muscles and causing users to feel happy, Rockstar is an Indica that does not strongly act as a sedative. The earth and citrus flavors of RockStar may be used to deliver potent pain and muscle spasm relief. Its euphoric effects may be used to help deal with anxiety, depression and stress. Some do find that it helps them rest easy. Others use it for migraines and nausea.
- Bruce Banner (Hybrid 22+% THC)
- This Sativa dominant hybrid strain packs quite a punch with a great balance between the Sativa and Indica effects. The taste of the strain is a pungent citrus, and compared to the strain’s smell, it’s taste is considerably earthier and less sweet. Bruce Banner buds are dense, rich in THC content. The effects emerge swiftly and in strength, but the stone mellows into a creative euphoria, balancing out the punch of the initial stone. Bruce Banner will provide a relaxing body high accompanied with useful pain killing effects for users. This is a strain that is used to treat anxiety and stress levels.
- Platinum Blackberry (Hybrid? 21+% THC)
- Platinum Blackberry is a great choice for users of all experience levels. Remember, balance is key here, and this strain does it quite well in both smell and taste. Spicy berries, fresh dirt, and a musky stank all blend together for a smell that will tickle your nose, while the flavor is a bit sweeter with a heavy kush vibe. Nugs have lovely purple undertones and a lot of sticky resin to compliment a thorough dusting of trichomes. Ready to space out for a while in a state of relaxed happiness? This strain will be your favorite then, as it slowly lures you into a creative space that?s euphoric yet slightly hazy.
- Blue Coma (Hybrid 22+% THC)
- Blue Coma is a VERY VERY VERY rare Sativa-dominant hybrid from the Fraser Valley in British Columbia. It is really unique strain with uplifting effects. This strain is?high in THC content & medium CBD content. Expect a relaxing buzz which fuels positivity. In smaller doses this strain is great for those with anxiety, depression or suffering from chronic pain, best used during the day. Blue Coma offers energizing effects, but be warned indulging too much really brings out the ?Coma? side of the bud.